Learn highly marketable skills in the field of non-profit development/fundraising.
The Development Intern will gain experience in all aspects of organizational fundraising, including foundation and government grants, corporate sponsorship, individual giving, and special events.В The internship is unpaid, and students receivingВ course credit are preferred. The internship runs from September through December and requires a minimum of 10-20 hours per week.
- Assist in the drafting of reports, grant applications and acknowledgments
- Compiling/researching information for proposals & reports
- Event planning for EFF fundraises, meetings and off-season screenings
- Helping execute EFF direct mailings
- Managing databases, event lists, etc.
- Administrative duties (as needed)
- Outstanding writing abilities
- Proactive worker with eye for detail and high-level organizational skills
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets & document design (Excel/Word/Google Docs)
- Layout/design experience a plus (Adobe Creative Suite / InDesign)