Develop and execute strategic social media for the largest and longest-running environmental film festival in the United States.
EFF’s social media channels serve a key function in promoting our annual festival and year-round events. We use them to increase our presence in the film and environmental communities, maintain momentum for our festival and events, and develop relationships with filmmakers. The Social Media Intern will help to develop and execute strategies for using social media.
The internship is unpaid, and students receivingВ course credit are preferred. A travel stipend is possible. The internship runs from September through December and requires a 10-20 hours per week.
- Develop strategies for using and integrating all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+) to promote EFF
- Identify existing EFF content that can be used on social media
- Post updates to EFF’s social media feeds
- Knowledge of best practices for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Experience growing an audience on social media
- Pursuing a degree in media production, web design/development, digital communications, or similar
- Demonstrated interest in film and the environment